Hi,

I do not know is this a solution for our problem but it seems it does
the semantic and valid job - i made it a bit complex but its now a
closely real-world example :)

<h1><label for="stuff-list"><a accesskey="0" href="">This is a Header
for my stuff list</a></label></h1>
<ul id="stuff-list">
</ul>

Regards,