Lloyd wrote:
> I only recently joined this list. According to the web site there are
> quite a few people based in Perth so I was interested to hear if there
> are any plans for meetups in the future?

Hi Lloyd,

Welcome to the list.  :-)

There is a Perth WSG but it will probably be in the New Year when we meet
again. When we have the next date, it will be announced on the WSG Announce
list (to which you are subscribed by default when you join the WSG).

Feel free to email Kay Smoljak (the other Perth organiser) and myself directly
(using perth at webstandardsgroup dot org will reach us both) if you want
further information. (That way we can keep such discussions off the list so
that the 2000 subscribers who are not in Perth aren't unnecessarily annoyed.)

It will be nice to meet you there.

Vicki.  :-)

--
Vicki Berry