hmmm... sorry, that wasn't all that form-specific, was it?

here's some of my links on css forms, and the like:

http://www.aplus.co.yu/css/styling-form-fields/
http://www.quirksmode.org/css/forms.html
http://www.themaninblue.com/writing/perspective/2004/03/24/
http://www.quirksmode.org/css/forms.html

...and one more focused on validation:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbpoley/webmatters/formval.html

*note that by providing all these links, i do not necessarily vouch for their techniques!