Ok, it seems SPAM but is ON TOPIC, IMHO.
So, why don't you simply ignore it or delete it?
Why do you need to complain? IMHO yours and therefor mine too, messages are
OFF TOPIC right now.

So, sorry for all the users but I needed to say this to Mark.

On 16/11/05 8:50, "Mark Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> With respect, I feel that the Britsios messages are inappropriate for
> this list. Perhaps you might advise Mr Britsios that his postings are
> unwelcome.
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Harris
> Technology Research and Consultancy Services Ltd

Atentamente,
Jorge Laranjo

email> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gTalk > [EMAIL PROTECTED]