From: Taco Fleur - Pacific Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:54:48 +1000
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Subject: RE: [WSG] A little help with a charity site please

PS. I got the transparency working after I gave the container a size.

Still haven't figured out the 1pixel space.

Taco Fleur - Chief Executive Officer
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au <http://www.pacificfox.com.au/>
an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 …
** Web Design and Development
** SMS Solutions, including developer API
** Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year, .COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!
** BlackBerry® Business Solutions www.OzBlackBerry.com <http://www.ozblackberry.com/>
** We endorse PayPal <https://www.paypal.com/au/mrb/pal=BYLS5532RWQWS> , accept payments online now!
** Seamless Merchant integration