> and if you take the overflow out the content just flows right on out over
> the bg and right down the page that would beautiful wouldnt it....

I could show you a million websites with the background graphic
positioned at the bottom of the content. Why not split that background
image up and do like the rest of them do?

>  and I know what you are saying but we didn't want the pages to be big long
> pages it needed to fit within the browser(and NOT scroll), so your answer
> would depned upon how you want the website to be, whether you like it or
> not.

The page does not fit within my browser. And I'm using one of those
very popular widescreen laptops that is very short vertically. So it
is not a matter of preference.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com