>I viewed it on a variety of browsers on PC. Technically, I guess, the
client is correct: the text isn't centerd. The entire image is centered in
the window. Since the logo on the left is a drawing, the actual >text -
Dragon Way - is visually off to the right. And because of the color
difference between logo and text, the text part seems (to me) to be heavier
and draws my eye more, so it isn't 'centered.'

Sorry, my mistake on #1 not explaining it fully.  The graphic should be
centered :-)