From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Samuel Richardson
Sent: 29 November 2005 00:19
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] My Turn for a Site Critique

The problem is, it's always going to be a different season for everyone, it doesn't really matter if its set to the server time or not. The only way to get around it would be to do an IP detect to check what hemisphere the user is in. Maybe in the future..

Thanks for the link about the stylesheet switch, I guess doing it in PHP would also fix it too, I wouldn't have to worry about the user the having Javascript enabled.

Samuel