Hi Samuel :)
I don't think I have enough qualifications to really critique your site in the manner that you probably want, but I am pretty good with graphics and colors. I think the site is beautiful, and I love the bright cheerful colors and the graphic that you've chosen! You've done an excellent job at making the visitor feel relaxed and invited.

Artemis

-------- Original Message --------
From: Samuel Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] My Turn for a Site Critique
Date: 11/28/2005 15:18

Ok, it's my turn for a site critique:

http://www.seasonstravel.com.au/

What I'm worried about:

- A new stylesheet loads depending on what season your computer clock is currently in, it should also load a default stylesheet if you don't have javascript enabled, is their any browsers that might have a problem with this?

- I've only checked the site in Firefox and IE on the PC. If anybody has a mac I'd love for ya to take a quick look at it and let me know if anything is wrong with it.

Samuel