Bert Doorn wrote:

> G'day
> > Ended up, because content comes first, making the margin for the right
side
> > menu 67% left.
> > #content {float: left; width:65%;
> >   margin-right: 15px;  }
> >  #links {padding-right:10px; margin-left: 67%}
> > This seemd odd to me but it works...any comments, is this ok?
>
> Why not use % all the way (e.g on the padding)?  That way you
> won't have to worry about whether 15px is more, or less, than 2%

My initial post was the fact that I never thought of using a LEFT margin
from the menu for the main content. Maybe I was tired, but hadn't thought of
this, being so used to leaving a right margin for the menu when it was on
the right. So I spent over two hours trying to make the menu stay put
without success in both ie and firefox.

The menu left worked, surprised me, lol, but seemed strange to allow space
on the left....learning here
Thanks all!!

Bruce Prochnau
BKDesign