What about www.textpattern.com

has anyone tried this?

~n

uoting Steve Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:15:13 +0800
 Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Is there a way to make Mambo compatible (A large reason for the work
is to allow blind users to get value from the site) with accessiblily
and hopefully web standards?

Is there another CMS that you would mention which may suit my needs?

I've never used it myself, but you might want to take a look at Joomla. It's compatible with Mambo at this point http://www.joomla.org/index.php?Itemid=44&option=com_faq&catid=7 and the developers are at least are trying to be compliant and accessible http://help.joomla.org/content/view/805/125/

Cheers,
Steve Ferguson - http://illumit.com/

Regards,

Lloyd