-----Original Message-----
I've upgraded my Firefox[1] to the new 1.5 version and it seems to me
that some website's font sizes have become a lot smaller.

Quoting Peter Leing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I'm unable to duplicate this. I would try resetting your text size to
normal, or createing a new profile and see if it occurs under that
profile also.
As for greasemonkey, they relased 0.6.4 yesterday for Firefox 1.5 only.

Ok, I'm officially crazy. In a new profile, all the font sizes are fine, it must
be my own personal profile. I must investigate under the hood of my profile
(like I would know what to look for). :-S

Glad to hear greasemonkey is ok, it did auto-update today 1/2 hour after I sent the email out. Also glad to hear small font size issue happened to someone else
besides me. If I find out how to fix it I will email it out, small font sizes
just bother the heck outta me--esp. when my monthly contacts are due to be
switched out. ;)

ciao,
Zulema