While I share you feellings, I also understand why Acid2 wasn't high on
the list of the Mozilla folks. The test itself isn't the be all and end
all of stadards. I personally think that building SVG support into
firefox was a much more important goal and I can't wait till Konqi and
Safari support it as well.

Alan Trick