Adam Morris wrote:
I'm having the same trouble and, yes, I've clicked the bloody Edit
Options button but bog all happens!!!!!!

When things don't work the way they should after an upgrade, uninstall, completely remove the directory FF was installed in, remove the profile folder, and start with a nice fresh program folder and profile.

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com