G'day Donna,

The continuing fight against the incompetent and uncaring! Would they allow their children to play with toys that didn't meet Australian Safety Standards (or whatever country you're in)? Then why have a site that doesn't meet world standards for web design?

Regards,

Ric

Donna Jones wrote:

Any other ideas. Also, I'm afraid, the PR firm has convinced them that I am just the "in-house volunteer" and that *I'm* liable to mess up the site ... quoting an experience they had when they turned over a site to another customer.