Hi Seona

I guess one reason you have had no replies is that the page does not validate. This may not be the cause of the problem, but it's a starting point (I'm not blaming, just observing)

For the rest, it's difficult (read: time-consuming) to go through a 21kB CSS file to find what may be the cause of the problem.

All I can think of is that it's related to the mix of left and right floats, absolute and relative positioning in your #prinav, with the ul having no width specified. Maybe IE is not expanding the container to make room for the fourth list item.

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design
http://www.betterwebdesign.com.au/