Sorry, just the map you used. My comment was meant light-heartedly. Your location map looks very like the one that can be got from http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/. As these are crown copyright, I assume that you haven't got an agreement with them to use their data unattributed. Even their website has the text: Image reproduced with permission of Ordnance Survey and Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland
below each image.

designer wrote:
Duh? Stephen?

Stephen Stagg wrote:

Apart from using copyrighted images without attributing them :).

Best Regards,

Bob McClelland

Cornwall (UK)
www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk