To: "WSG" <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:12 PM
Subject: [WSG] Dynamic Styles - Inline? What?

One site that I'm currently coding (http://www.minimology.co.uk/everest)
uses some simple PHP to manage a few dynamic elements on the pages.

One of these elements (will be | is) 2 Sponsors logos at the top of each
page which will go into the template.  I want the links to be randomly
selected from a list and to use an FIR derivation to show the relevant
company logos in an accessible manner.  I also, however, want the user
to be able to edit an xml file describing the attributes of the various
sponsors and to add new ones.  Normally I would define the FIR images in
a linked x.css file but this is not scriptable.  How does the list
suggest the tags should be styled in this case?
 * Inline stylesheets?
 * Linked ".php" with content-type of text/css?
 * style="" attribute?

Any thoughts??

Thanks

Stephen