Cheree ,

One of the first things you will want to do is to validate your code. That will be of a tremedous help not only to your development process, but it will also go a long way towards getting more answers here. Validation is your friend!!

You can pick up Chris Pedericks developer tool bar for Firefox

http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/

or something similar here for Internet Explorer:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e59c3964-672d-4511-bb3e-2d5e1db91038&DisplayLang=en

If you do not have the Firefox browser, get it! It is your best friend!

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

My BLog has a bunuch of links that may be of interes such as:

http://www.alistapart.com/
http://www.htmldog.com/
http://www.w3schools.com/

that can Super-Charge your standards development journey!

Welcome to the list!

=)

Jim