I haven't looked at the code but overflow:hidden wil give you the effect you are looking for!

On 12/21/05, Barrie North < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

 I have a fluid layout and for the life of me can't get the image to be "cropped" as the screen adjusts.

Here is the link:

 http://www.compassdesigns.net/joomlashack/

 If you resize the window the image will stay on top. I have played with z-index, overflow:hidden. I can't for the life of me get this to work.

 Anyone fancy jumping in and pointing out the obvious thing I am missing J  ?

 Barrie North

--
______________________________________
"Bugs are, by definition, necessary.

www.co.sauk.wi.us (Work)
www.arionshome.com (Personal)
www.freexenon.com (Consulting)
______________________________________
Take Back the Web with Mozilla Fire Fox
http://www.getfirefox.com

Making a Commercial Case for Adopting Web Standards
http://www.maccaws.org/

Web Standards Project
http://www.webstandards.org/

Web Standards Group