Thanks for the reply Drew.  The html and css both now validate.  Changing the clear to clear:both did not help though.

Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: Drew Trusz
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Float Left Problem

On 12/25/05, Jeff D. Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In IE 6, I have managed to get this page to lineup somewhat "right" in visual appearance from the graphic designers overall printout.  But in Firefox, the left text column is not aligning in the same visual placement as in IE.

Also second issue...how to I add the end of column graphic that can be seen in IE at the bottom of the text column but appears under the main graphics in Firefox.  Also in IE, the final position of this graphic is not correct, as it should but up against the bottom of the text column.

Here is the url to a temp page:

CSS is here:

 Run the css through the validator. There are a lot of minor points but the main one is that  your value fro clear is incorrect. The values are none, left, right, both. There is no all. Also the script tag needs to be fixed up. use type not language.

Haven't run the page with the corrections. But visually it makes sense as the cause of the error. Try it and see

drew