On 12/26/05, Paula Petrik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm being driven nuts. Pulling out my hair. I cannot get this to work
in IE and can't figure out where I'm going wrong. If I float:left
the #maincontent, I lose my background image because #wrapper has no
height. IE does not want to honor something. The #mainecontent should
move up around the floated #nav. Do I need a :clear? Hoping someone
is working away somewhere.

XHTML and CSS validates and have browsercammed.

http://www.archiva.net/hist697ay06/
http://www.archiva.net/hist697ay06/hist697ay06_screen.css

Forgot to add that if you do want to float both you will need the clear to get height.

drew