Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:16 PM
Subject: [WSG] Images as DIV Background with and without link (w3c friendly)

Hi All,

We came with a W3C friendly solution to insert images with or without link in the layout, being able to control it via CSS only, without writing the IMG tag on the HTML code). It also helps Google and other search engines to find the name, "title" or "alt" of the image.

Image Without Link:
http://www.sugarman.ca/temp/w3c/imagem_sem_link.htm

Image With Link:
http://www.sugarman.ca/temp/w3c/imagem_com_link.htm

We would like to have your opinion about it and sugestions are welcome!

[]'s

Fausto Balloni Filho
Client-Side - Globo.com
The discussion list for  http://webstandardsgroup.org/