-------- Original Message --------
From: Joshua Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re:[WSG] CSS help with bullet removal in IE view
Date: 1/7/2006 17:58

list-style:none; on the UL should work well... failing that, try
playing with padding: on the list.

Thank you, Josh. I did try the list-style: none; (sorry, I failed to mention that before). I even got desperate and tried list-style-type: none; and that didn't seem to help either lol. But, I did as you suggested and played with the padding. It didn't remove the bullets, but it scooted the text over far enough to hide them without messing up the look hehe. I'm happy now :)

Thanks ever so much for your help and suggestion!
Artemis