On 09/01/06, James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everybody!

I have two DIV's: "DIV A" and "DIV B".
"DIV B" is inside "DIV A".

When "DIV B" has text it expands outside of "DIV A"
(DIV A stays the same height). How can I make it so
"DIV A" height expands as "DIV B" height expands?

Your problem is that the contents of your "sitewrapper" div are floated. Floating an element takes it out of the normal flow, so the wrapper doesn't know (or care) how big those floated divs are.

There are several ways around this, but this one is my favourite since it doesn't involve adding much in the way of extra markup - just a class on the wrapper div:
http://www.positioniseverything.net/easyclearing.html

Cheers,

Seona.