If it's for internal use then you must have a fairly standard platform for it to run on (I'm guessing windows 2000 or XP machines with IE6) in that case web standards would be a fairly low priority as you have such a common interface to work with.

Samuel
http://www.seasonstravel.com.au

Sander van Dragt wrote:

Hello list,
For the college I am working for I am looking for new helpdesk
software for internal use on the college intranet. However I am unable
to find any solution that's based on webstandards, the code on all
software that we've come across is horribly and I would spent too much
time cleaning up everything to consider it.

Google search for 'helpdesk webstandards' doesn't turn up anything
either, it seems the helpdesk software creators live seperated from
the webstandards. Therefore as a last resort I was hoping perhaps one
of the people here would have some experience of the software I look
for.

Preferably it could be based on IIS, ASP, SQL Server but alternatives
will be considered, seeing as there aren't many contenders.
--
Best regards,
Sander van Dragt