Hi Kat,

#151 is definitivly wrong or very, very old.

http://www.sql-und-xml.de/unicode-database/latin-1-supplement.html

lists it as 'END OF GUARDED AREA'.

All dashes have their own category, 'Punctuation Dash'. They begin
with the standard '-', then some 8210 ... and other. See

http://www.sql-und-xml.de/unicode-database/pd.html

for the complete category.

> If you have used these named references in the past, so long as you
> have(update to) the correct character encoding,
> do these automatically refer to the correct entities?

The Html version 4.0 is old, so most browsers may show the —
correct as #8212.

Best Regards
Juergen Auer

Jürgen Auer, www.sql-und-xml.de