De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] En nombre de David Nicol
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de enero de 2006 10:16
Para: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Asunto: Re: [WSG] Site Check - ShetlandCoffee.com

Hello everyone,

What can I say? Your advice and assistance has been tremendous. I completely appreciate it.

It looks like I've got a bit of work to do sorting out a series of problems with the site. I'll get stuck into this work and will, I hope, get everything working properly before the official launch.

Thank you again.

David