Nope. Only, I'd add that there are existing apps out there that will
fall into various server-side languages to do intelligent replacement
of linebreaks -> paragraphs, smart quotes, etc. KSES, used by
WordPress (or at least it used to be) is one such for the PHP langauge
( http://sourceforge.net/projects/kses ) -- and I'm sure there are
others. I don't think we should excuse server-side pages in that
respect altogether, but generally agree with your sentiment.

Josh