I could be completely wrong here, and I am sure you will tell me so if
that's the case.
But I would think that a menu that has sub menus would need to be displayed
as the following for it to be semantically correct;

<ol>
        <li>
                <ol>
                        <li>
                                <ol>
                                        <li>
                                        </li>
                                </ol>
                        </li>
                </ol>
        </li>
</ol>

Am I wrong? As for pointing out the ones that aren't, I won't go there.

Kind regards,

Taco Fleur - CEO

Free Call 1800 032 982 or Mobile 0421 851 786
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial
IT experience since 1994 .

*       Web Design and Development
*       SMS Solutions, including developer API
*       Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year,
.COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!
*       BlackBerryR Business Solutions www.OzBlackBerry.com
*       We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!
*       Seamless Merchant integration