Veine Vikberg wrote:
God afton Georg;

God aften... søta bror :-)

Thanks for the suggestion :) now I just have to figure out why that is working LOL

The reason it's working is described here:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visuren.html#q15>
... 9.4.1 Block formatting contexts...

The display table did the trick for Mozilla and Opera on PC, however,
 on Mac it's till pretty messed up, the whole first wrapper is placed
to the right of the nav on top, making the page double wide in Mac IE 5.

You may try any of the "containing floats" solutions linked in here:
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_example_01.html>
...but IE/Mac is "locked out" from some of my own solutions.

The following is still not tested well enough to be called "safe", but
does work in later IE/Mac:
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_example_01_06.html>

Time to get some more sleep, me thinks ;-)

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no