From: "Paul Novitski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hmm. The text-toggling examples folks have posted on this topic use {display: none} to hide text. I'm under the impression that some screen readers will not speak text that's been hidden with {display: none}. [1]

JAWS presents the onClick event. But if supporting older, or more poorly written readers, you would need to use positioning trick, I imagine :-)

--
Al Sparber
PVII

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".