Is there any way to specify in CSS that a certain area is to have no style at all.

Let's say I have my global style sheet where I style my <p><h1> etc. but on one page I have a div with id #editableArea
I want that div to have no style applied that is defined in the style sheet, is that possible?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Taco Fleur - CEO

Free Call 1800 032 982 or Mobile 0421 851 786
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 …

  • Web Design and Development
  • SMS Solutions, including developer API
  • Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year, .COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!
  • BlackBerry® Business Solutions www.OzBlackBerry.com
  • We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!
  • Seamless Merchant integration