On 1/31/06, Lachlan Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Christian Montoya wrote:
>  > Please send Clear Blue Day another e-mail and ask them if they have
>  > any dinosaurs in their office.
>
> This is not intended as an attack on Christian, nor anyone else. Not at
> all. I'm dead serious on that
>
> However, the comment above has reminded me of an attitude I see growing
> on this list and I want to put forward my point of view
>
> It is easy to get on a moral high-horse just because we know about standards

I would never make a comment like that off-list. Just trying to
lighten things up a little.

As for if anyone on this list is getting on a moral high-horse because
they know about standards, I have yet to see it. From my point of
view, the standards community has some of the most modest and
respectful people I've ever seen. I think a lot of the negative
tension is being injected from the detractors who don't like
standards-supporters, not from within.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com