Regrettably not. I'd also love some way to associate a header element
with content, much like fieldset's legend element does, but
unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, because it'd be potentially
hellish to make work consistently with some automated content
management stuff!) no such thing exists.

Mind you, linear association is pretty sensible, at least until we
start doing stupid things with JavaScript/the DOM, so it's probably
not an amazingly required element.

Josh