Microsoft has newsgroups for identifying and reporting bugs. I blogged
a for/against thing on IE7 preview beta 2 after having played with it
for a morning, http://joahua.com/blog/2006/02/01/ie7-beta-2 , and
discovered a zoom bug that doesn't play nice with CSS backgrounds. Bug
is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general&tid=42be81fd-c05e-4b16-bac5-3976493b33a0&cat=en_us_28cca3eb-7037-4d4f-bde1-d8efee1f1420&lang=en&cr=us&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1
- please vote for it!

Shameless self-promotion aside, that newsgroup looks like something to
watch + be active in until it gets closer to final. We won't really
know for sure what render bugs IE7 is going to have until we get
there, but for now the best tactic is probably to treat it like a
standards-compliant browser (because, from what I've seen of it, it's
definitely getting there) and if you find problems report them. (And
maybe shout about them in here so they get votes from people on list +
get noticed + fixed!)

A good first-step would be to ensure your conditional-comments are if
lte IE 6, and see how IE7 goes then.

Josh