To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 8:15 PM
Subject: [WSG] pdf graphics

Hi all,

I was pleased recently to get a rather large project. It was also nice that
they were sending the graphics for the site design.
Today I got them, in pdf format!
Now, perhaps I live on another planet, or a rank amature, but in the last
ten years online I have known no-one who uses pdf for graphics.
I have no clue what to do with them, especially after client stating the
time he put into making them.
I wish all pdf files would get lost, feel they have no place on the web.
I really hope that standards aren't moving in this direction!!!

What do you do in a situation like this? I need them for the design, menu
items and backgrounds...

Bruce Prochnau
BKDesign

http://www.eset.com