Lea can you tell me how you do that exactly? Code it?

Thanks,

John

Lea de Groot wrote:

On 06/02/2006, at 5:30 PM, John S. Britsios wrote:

I would like to ask here, if there is a possibility making my texts wrap around the bottom of my images here http://www.webnauts.net/redesign/test.html, without becoming rubbish when resizing the page.

We've discussed this one before (a long time ago - I remember because last time it was me who asked :)) and concluded that it can only be done by including the IMG element in the HTML and floating it. If anyone has thought up something since I would love to hear it, as I go for this effect all the time. :(

Lea