On 2/7/06, Justin Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It truly is frustrating when FAQ pages hide everything with
> "invisible" DIVs. As already mentioned it makes Ctrl-F useless (which
> I personally find very annoying), and it also makes me click a whole
> bunch of useless + symbols if I want to read more than one question on
> the page.

Did you see Thierry's reply? There's an "open all" link, which anyone
who has even a slight knowledge of unobtrusive JS could have added
themselves.

Thierry is just providing a tool, and it is up to the end designer to
decide how to use it. Don't put all the flame on Thierry for going
through a lot of trouble for making what might be the best show/hide
page ever. If you know what works best, you too can take Thierry's
solution and serve up an FAQ page that might be just slightly better
than a laundry list of q&a's AND not go against your preferences.

Anyway, thanks Thierry for putting all this together, I know sometimes
clients want this functionality and this is something I might use in
the future.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com