No database here.  Just looking for a simple script that searches the site without advertisements or annual fee.

thanks for the info....tg

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Search Engine Script *Little off topic*

You can always get the google "search this site", or you can find free
scripts that search html documents, usually in the asp/php flavor.

If the content of your site (articles and such) is databased, its very
easy to write a search engine for that.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com