Why would you hack standards compliant code for Microsoft.

Ask if they would like to foot the bill or if they had considered writing an application that was standards compliant.

Forget that as it may not have all the bugs and vulnerabilities that we have come to know and love.

Yours Sincerely,
Alastair Steel