To clarify just a little more:

The purpose of their email to us was to make us aware of a
'compatibility' issue that our site has with the beta preview of IE7.

The compatibility issue is caused by our use of CSS filters. They
specificially highlight our use of Star HTML Hack, Selector HTML Hack
and the Holly Hack.

Although they don't say it explicitly, the implication is that we should
remove these from our CSS as the use of these filters fails in IE7.

(I would like to just quote the email verbatim but it's headlined
**Microsoft Confidential** which makes me nervous - even though there's
no confidential information in the email that I can see).

Cade.