On 10/02/06, Lachlan Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Angus at InfoForce Services wrote:
> > Most people have JAVAScript turned off,
>
> According to what statistics?  I think you'll find most people actually
> have it turned on.

Indeed.  I can report from some recent testing on the sites I work on
(which have hundreds of thousands of members, and thousands of
simultaneous users), that less than 0.1% of users had Javascript
turned off.  They're dating sites, so they're probably skewed more
towards the home/casual user than the office user, but still...  I was
surprised it was so stark.