liorean wrote:
And, and please do something similar for posting ettiquette. Just looking at replies to this post there's two top posts which quote your entire message without any trimming...

Yes, I agree completely, though the issue of "top posting" is big can of worms that often sparks great debate, often on the same scale as the HTML vs XHTML debate. There are, in fact, a number of newsgroups and mailing lists where you're likely to get your head bitten off for failing to follow proper etiquette, but I don't find that very constructive.

Unfortunately, top posting (or failing to quote at all) is often the result users of broken e-mail clients (usually Outlook or some web based mail). I find the best approach is to just set a good example, and hope that others eventually get the idea and/or switch mail clients.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/