From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zulema
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WSG List
Subject: [WSG] just sharing the frustration

Hello fellow ponies,

I just wanted to share my frustration with having to work late on
valentine's
day contextualizing copy from a Word doc into html with nested lists
galore[1].
Took me about five hours and I might have missed a few.

[1] http://test.slackbarshinger.com/pei2006/exhibitor/rules_regulations.html

Plus, the web site is far from being completed as I am missing flash
mastheads,
flash nav, and just about all other images which I'm getting Thursday, when
the
web site is due Tuesday (no biggie right?). *sigh* I know everyone's been
through this before and some of you are prolly thinking, "that's nothing!
why
on my /birthday/, I had to...."

But anyhow, to everyone: I hug u.

working hard on valentine's day,
Zulema

ps: thankfully I'm walking outta here in half an hour come heck or high
water!