Joshua Street:
The BIGGEST thing I can see wrong with this site is the image map.

Nice site. Check the typos: Skip to nazvigation (top of page).

Outside of that I mostly agree with Josh except I'd like to see the county names as plain text and positioned instead on the map instead of as graphics and part of it. This may help low vision users.

Does the "you are here >>" text refer to the image map or is there a broken breadcrumb? If it refers to the image map maybe you need a different label.

kind regards
Terrence Wood.