Paul wrote:
> I came across a strange issue last night while converting
> some XML data via an XSL template into XHTML.
You can write your XSLT to output XHTML that follows compatibility guidelines.
You can use the technique in this XSLT:

http://misc.xstandard.com/wsg/preview.zip

If you need a hand with your XSLT, contact me off the list and I'll be happy to
help.

Lachlan wrote:
>XHTML should not be served as text/html
Please, give it a rest. XHTML was designed to be backwards compatible, so it
can be served as HTML if written to compatibility guidelines; unless you know
something that the W3C XHTML working group doesn't.

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xstandard.com