Thanks a lot Soeren. That did the trick.

Soeren Mordhorst wrote:

I set in #textbox the positioning from 'absolute' to 'relative', gave a little 'lesser of px' in the #TJKul and it worked fine.
Maybe you have to fix some bugs in IE5x...

#textbox{
position:relative;
display:block;
left:30px;
top:72px;
height:20px;
width:50px;
background:url(http://www.mouseriders.dk/til_michael/imagesBG/textbox_white.gif);
z-index:1;
}

#TJKul {
margin-top: 72px;
background: #FFF url(kaosjs/ulbg_white.gif)
repeat-x;
float:right;
margin-right:30px;
}

All the best,

Soeren

Kim Kruse schrieb:

I'm trying to get my "text resizer" to work in FF/IE/Opera but for some reason I don't see the AP div (#textbox) on the page in IE6.

If you go to this page http://www.mouseriders.dk/til_michael/index_white.php (I'm not done with the stylesheet for this page yet) and in the selectbox please choose "Hvid/blÄ kontrast" and click the submit (skift). You should now see a white page with the "A a" in the blue header (screen shot here http://www.mouseriders.dk/til_michael/imagesBG/ss_1.gif) ...at least in FF/Opera. I just can't figure out why the "#textbox" won't show up in IE.

Any ideas?

--

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Kim Kruse