I have been courting disaster with a potential client on these points exactly.
I am risking losing a potentially valuable contract with my
standardista (and I am pretty moderate) standpoint. Heck, I'd just
like to get their sites to validate, but they are old-skool asp guys
who learned "all there was to learn" 7 years ago.

Sheesh, is it worth it?

On 2/26/06, Geoff Deering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Christian Montoya wrote:

> I also think there are a lot of people who work in big organisations,
> companies and even universities, that know that to raise these issues is
> to put their job on the line.

—pd—