[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Why do I keep seeing emails asking to verify my email address, I hit reply and boom I see my reply come back to me via the list. I also wondered why I kept seeing so many others like this with different peoples names. Now I understand that they too are doing as requested and hitting reply, and then again it shows up in this emailed list.

Admin message:
Please do not reply to messages like this that you see come through your friendly neighbourhood mailing list. Your response will not go back to the foolish sender who does not know how to operate the whitelist software they have installed, but instead will increase the annoyance factor of the rest of us by returning to the list.
Thats the way reply-munging mailing lists work.
Messages like this are sent via people with enough brains to click the button and subscribe to the mailing list, but not enough smarts to figure out how to add the mailing list they asked for to the whitelist software they chose to install.

If you must install these silly things can you please take the time to add the mailing lists you subscribe to yourself? Rest assured that most of us are adding you to a blacklist for running such a beastie.

warmly,
Lea
~ why, yes, it has been an aggravating day! How did you guess? ;)
--
Lea de Groot
Core Member